The Training Pizza Classica is a gateway for everyone who wants to learn the pizza process as their own new career. It is especially for anyone who has never been a pizza maker rather than for someone who already has minimum experience, as well as for the entrepreneurs who are interested in investing in this Industry.
In this course you will have a high productivity and will gain an excellent practical familiarity. The theory will give you control and awareness making you a professional in the world of pizza.
What's the plan
2 days (Mon, Tue)
9.30am to 3 pm
The training aims to convey the essential notions for undertaking a qualified craft work and learning the different techniques. The course is structured as follows:
• The leavening, maturation and fermentation processes of the dough;
• The raw materials chain: water, flour, yeast, salt, tomato, mozzarella and olive oil;
• Construction and cooking techniques for wood, electric and gas ovens.
• Preparation of the dough by hand and with the mixer;
• Forming of the dough;
• Manipulation and drafting of the pizza dough shape;
• Organization of the work in the oven - ignition, setting, use of the shovels, technique for baking;
• Cooking according to the optimal temperature parameters;
• Difference in cooking with different temperatures and analysis of the results;
• Cleaning of tools.
Certificate of Attendance and Final Test
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be issued certifying participation in an intensive 36-hour training on the “Pizza Classica”. The certificate is private and includes the grade obtained in the final test provided for participants which consists of a theoretical / practical test for the preparation of a classic pizza.
Min 4 - Max 8
White Art uniform set