Avpn certified Training True Napoletan Pizza
The Training Vera Pizza is for everyone who wants to learn the real act about the true Neapolitan Pizza and it is especially for everyone who has never been a pizza maker rather than for someone that has already got a minimum Knowledge about this experience, as well as for business man who are interested in investing in a Neapolitan Pizzeria. It is mainly a practical training, but our students have to learn all the main theoretical aspects about the realization of a Neapolitan pizza and the knowledge of the ingredients as well.
The training aims to convey the essential notions for undertaking a qualified craft work and learning the Neapolitan technique. The course is divided as follows:
Theory (6 hours):
• Historical notes and introduction to Neapolitan pizza;
• The leavening, maturation and fermentation processes of the dough;
• The raw materials of the Neapolitan pizza production chain: water, flour, yeast, salt, tomato, mozzarella and extra virgin olive oil;
• Construction and cooking techniques for wood and gas ovens.
Laboratory (30hours): the lessons and practical exercises will be held by the master pizza makers of the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana
• Preparation of the dough by hand and with the mixer;
• Forming of the dough (staglio);
• Manipulation and drafting of the pasta disc and its sauce;
• Organisation of the work in the oven - ignition, use of the shovels, technique for baking;
• Cooking according to the optimal temperature parameters;
• Difference in cooking with different temperatures and analysis of the results;
• Cleaning of tools.
Certificate of Attendance and Final Test
At the end of the course an AVPN certificate of attendance will be issued from Naples certifying participation in an intensive 36-hour training on the “REAL NEAPOLITAN PIZZA”. The certificate is private and includes the grade obtained in the final test provided for participants which consists of a theoretical / practical test for the preparation of a classic Neapolitan pizza: margherita or marinara.
Price AUD 1800
AVPN Uniform supplied
Duration 36 hours, divided in: 30 hours of Lab-School and 6 hours of Theory,
5 days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri - verification test)
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Participants: Min 4 - Max 6